Sunday, June 12, 2011

helloo ,and good morning babies ! 
i broke my promise on updating about my outings last month ..i dint really take any photos cus im lazy lahh ! LOL
but , worry no more im gonna blog about yesterday's outing 
guess what? guess what?
 another redbox party organize by Nares
me and Kasper arrived kinda late i guess???? hehe

 my mr.right
 with Aiyin

 and i got hungry .. sooo.. wheee custard bun !! max gourmet makes the shittiest custard bun , still prefer Dragon-I
 tskk.. speechless..........
 lil cutesie , Tasha
 im the boss , you're my wife
Always .
x

after partying me and kasper went shopping for awhile , quite upset i dint really get anything ??
so , gurney was starting to bore us up. me and kasper left to Jimmy's birthday .
min and birthday boy with his very very large burger .. 
happy birthday Jimmy !

after that i sent kasper home , chilled with him for awhile and i headed to straits quay to meet up with my
 "si lai(s)"  i missed out like 80% of their gossips .. sorry girls ! some other time !!
later night , we went up to upr , it was quite sometime .. :D 
we chilled and monkey bar , had tequilla shots + beer . :s 
after heating things up a lil , we went to Mois. 
is was packed like potato chips. stupid ppl stepping on my feet . and i was just wearing fitflop. LOL not a good idea . 
hmm btw , still waiting for the pictures from Sue's blog. so will update the photos , asap .. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment