Friday, April 8, 2011

to my amazing guy 6/April


Dear Kasper ,

When I met you, my life could not have been in a worse state. My heart had been broken too many times to count and life just didn't seem worth living anymore. Then you came along.
From the first time I laid eyes on you, I knew that you would be someone that would make me smile again. 
We started out as friends and you were the rock I needed in my life. I soon began to realize that what I was feeling for you was more than a friendship... something so overwhelming and wonderful that I couldn't even believe it myself. You opened my heart to new and wonderful things, You showed me what love really is and showed me that I was worth loving.
Today,  our 5th monthsary together  
we are much stronger than we were before . You have completed me in more ways than you could ever imagine.
The love you have given to me is sometimes so hard to believe that I still have to pinch myself to make sure it's really in my life.
i love you so much babyyyyyy , i am so so thankful to have you as mine ..
happy 5th monthsary :D

Clary


No comments:

Post a Comment